Your Car Donation Can Help Make Seattle Children's Wishes Come True
When you see a child in need, it pulls at your heartstrings. An easy way to help is as simple as donating a used car that you no longer need. By donating your used car to Wheels For Wishes, benefiting your local Make-A-Wish® Alaska and Washington, you will be helping children right here in Seattle. The money from the sale of your car will go toward granting the heartfelt wishes of children in need. If you've ever wondered where to donate a car, you've found the answer: to Wheels For Wishes, right here in Seattle. Wheels For Wishes is a vehicle donation program benefiting Make-A-Wish® Alaska and Washington. Our charity vehicle donation program helps turns cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats in to wishes for children in the Seattle area and all over Washington, including Kirkland, Shoreline, Everett, Marysville, Burlington, Bellingham, and more. Car donation is an excellent alternative to selling or trading in your vehicle. We do everything for you so you can just sit back and be proud of your smart decision to donate. Your donation will make the difference in the life of a Seattle child.
It Doesn't Get Any Easier Than This. Our 100% Tax Deductible Program Offers:
- Free pick-up and towing of all vehicles, running or not, anywhere in Washington and Alaska including Spokane.
- Get the maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike many others we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
- Our professional service makes the vehicle donation process simple and easy.
- The knowledge that your vehicle will help a Seattle child.
Every child deserves a carefree and happy life, doing the things that children love. That's why Make-A-Wish® Washington and Alaska strives to find a way to bring joy into the lives of the children served. There are so many wonderful places to go and things for a child to see and do here in the Emerald City. There's the Museum of Flight, for instance, where a child can experience the wonder of the birth of aviation. The 12-acre site has more than 30 actual historic air crafts suspended in an overhead display and has numerous other exhibits including a flight simulator. For a child, that's the next best thing to actually flying a plane.
There are other wonderful choices of outings and activities here as well. There's the Woodland Park Zoo where a child can see literally thousands of animals living in their natural habitats. And the Seattle Aquarium, which has interactive displays like the Life on the Edge exhibit, where patrons can touch real starfish and safe-to-touch sea urchins.
All Of This Is Made Possible By Donors Like You
And all of these wonderful places are available to the children touched by Wheels For Wishes and Make-A-Wish® Washington and Alaska, because people like you have made a car donation to benefit this worthy project. It's amazing that such a simple thing can bring so much joy to a child in Seattle: a trip to the top of the Space Needle, or a day spent at the Children's Museum, exploring the dozens of interactive exhibits.
Through Wheels For Wishes and Make-A-Wish Washington and Alaska, many very special children have been afforded the opportunity to live the wish of a lifetime. A child here in Seattle might choose to ride the Queen of Seattle Paddle Wheeler along the shores of Lake Union or attend the Seattle Art Museum, where more than 25,000 art objects are on display, from the paintings of the old masters to actual African Masks.
Whatever wish a child from Seattle with a life-threatening medical condition holds in her heart, the people who have chosen to donate cars can feel the satisfaction of knowing they have helped a truly worthy cause and brightened the life of a local child.
Three Easy Steps To Grant Wishes
Donating a car is easy and only takes a few minutes of your time. It really is easy to make wishes come true!
- Start by giving us a call at 1-855-701-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available any time to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we'll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick up! We tow any vehicle, anywhere in Washington, at no cost to you.
- Finally, we'll mail out your tax deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive on-line before 12:00 A.M. January 1st count for that tax year, so there's never been a better time than now to donate a car.